HAUGAN CRUISES PRESTIGE COLLECTION
Haugan Cruises features the newest fleet of catamarans in the Galapagos Islands: Ocean Spray, Petrel and Cormorant; providing excellent itineraries to remote island destinations, top bilingual naturalist guides and luxury accommodations to suit your every desire.
Check out what’s new:
- Top Animals in the Galapagos Islands
- Humpback Whales in the Galapagos
- Chartering a Galapagos Yacht
- Galapagos Packing List
- Honeymoon in the Galapagos
- Super El Niño threatens Ecuador and Galapagos
- Planning a Trip to the Galapagos and the Amazon.
- Penguins on the Equator. Only in Galapagos!
- Galapagos Marine Iguanas Struggle to Survive El Niño
- The Endangered Coral of the Galapagos
- Kayaking in the Galapagos Islands
- Why a Catamaran for your Galapagos Cruise?
Our top Galapagos cruises with personalized attention and private facilities are unlike any other boat in the Galapagos Islands. Book directly with Haugan Cruises Galapagos, and take advantage of special promotions on Ocean Spray, Petrel and Cormorant!
EXPERIENCE THE GALAPAGOS
The Galapagos Islands are a destination most consider the trip of a lifetime. Made famous by Charles Darwin and his theories of evolution, the 19 different islands are a living sanctuary of various land and marine species.
The Archipelago is located in the middle of three ocean currents, creating a fusion of great diversity in the species found. One cannot forget how the Islands were formed by volcanic activity that continues to this day, which also plays a large role in how the animal and plant species have adapted in order to continue to evolve.
DISCOVER THE HIGHLIGHTS OF SOUTH AMERICA
We offer tailor-made Galapagos vacations on exclusive private yachts for 16 passengers as well as custom add-on tours to the Amazon Jungle, the Andes Highlands, a Machu Picchu tour, or a combined tour of Ecuador and Peru.