Get to know MT Camila - Coming Soon in 2018
Experience A Luxury Galapagos Trimaran
MT Camila will not only be the newest 16 passenger vessel to cruise in the Galapagos, but also the newest trimaran with 8 different staterooms, each with a private balcony.
Kayaks, snorkel gear, wetsuits, and Jacuzzi are just a few of the amenities and free services available aboard the spacious and comfortable trimaran.
Camila's Galapagos Cruise itineraries by Haugan Cruises include four, five, and eight day programs, each visiting the most extraordinary visitor sites in the Galapagos Islands.
Guests will be accompanied by a bilingual Naturalist Guide who will provide the most extensive knowledge possible on the flora and fauna.
Onboard the Cruise Manager and 10 crew members will be there ready and waiting to attend to any needs guests may have during their stay while the captain navigates with expertise throughout the islands.
- Stability only a trimaran can provide.
- Faster navigation due to three hulls, saving time between islands.
- More sustainable operations consuming less fuel.
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Qualified Cruise Manager.
- Private balconies.
- 3rd vessel on the newest fleet in the Galapagos Islands.
- The ONLY Trimaran currently in Galapagos.
If you would like more information about the MT Camila by Haugan Cruises, please Contact Us today!